Tel: 020 8367 3999
Setting Up and Managing Trusts
When you want to set up a trust to manage your assets on behalf of someone else, you need to choose an experienced solicitor to draw up the deed of trust on your behalf.
Contact us when you need advice on:
- making trusts within your will
- setting up trusts as part of your tax and financial planning
- choosing trustees
- dealing with the trusts in someone's will when you have been appointed Executor
Acting as trustees
You can appoint us to act as trustees for any trust you set up, either a lifetime trust, or a trust within a will.
- call us on 020 8370 2899 for an initial discussion about setting up a trust
- read our Frequently Asked Questions about setting up a trust