Tel: 020 8367 3999
Landlord & Tenant
The legal areas that our landlord and tenant lawyers regularly advise on include:
- Granting and taking leases
- Transfer of leases
- Renewal of leases
- Variation of leases
- Rent reviews
- Sub-letting of leased premises
- All forms of licences relating to leased premises
- Guarantees and rent deposit
- Assured and assured shorthold tenancies, Rent Act and all residential tenancies
- Possession claims
- Service charge and ground rent disputes including Leasehold Valuation Tribunal proceedings
- Bringing and defending forfeiture claims (residential and commercial premises)
- Rent recovery and enforcement
- Action against trespassers
- Dilapidation claims
We offer a reduced rate of £ 75.00 plus VAT for the first hour.
SPECIAL OFFER - ONE DAY ONLY - on the 22nd November 2017 we are offering FREE 30 minutes of legal advice for Landlords. Our Landlord & Tenant specialist solicitor, Gary Beecham will be taking appointments (only) from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm (last appointment at 6:30 pm). Please contact Gary on 020 8370 2870 or by email at email@example.com.
We also now offer late night legal advice, by appointment only, on Wednesday's until 8pm.