In the event that you are the victim of threats, violence or abuse, we can give you instant advice on the chances of the protection available. In some circumstances it is possible to obtain an injunction, including an order that your partner will be removed from the matrimonial home.

If you are the victim of an attack, contact the police and call an ambulance, or visit your GP for immediate treatment. Injunctions will only be granted in the event of a genuine concern about a repeat, and it is important to act quickly to show the Courts there is genuine concern. It is possible to obtain injunctions within a few hours. Where necessary we move quickly to obtain a court order.