Tel: 020 8367 3999
Bahareh joined Vanderpump & Sykes in 2019 as a trainee solicitor after working in a law firm in the city for over 3 years and qualified into our Corporate and Commercial Department in 2020. Bahareh also deals with residential Real Estate having gained experience previously.
Bahareh has multi-linguistic skills and can speak English and Farsi (Persian).
Bahareh’s expertise includes but is not limited to the following transactions:
- Acting for a Borrower or Lender in lending transactions including Bridging Finance;
- Preparing Loan Documentation;
- Acquisition of property for Development;
- Sale and Purchase of a Business;
- Mergers and Acquisitions;
- Commercial Terms and Conditions;
- Registering a Trademark;
- Unsecured Credit Agreements;
- Partnership Agreements;
- Lease extensions and renewals (residential and commercial);
- Option Agreements;
- Overage Agreements;
- Adverse Possession;
- Escrow Agreements;
- Commercial Contracts;
- Shareholder Agreements; and
- All aspects of residential transactions (sale, purchase and remortgage);
- Distribution Agreements;
- Franchise Agreements.
Please do not hesitate to contact Bahareh on 020 8370 2863 for further assistance.